Hunter D. Kelly, CFP®
Hunter Kelly is a financial advisor with Capital Financial Strategies. He works out of the Jacksonville, FL and Ormond Beach, FL offices and has clients in 8 states nationwide.
He manages an advice-based financial practice concentrating on providing integrated financial strategies specific to high income earning Millennials, medical professionals, and small business owners.
Ultimately, Hunter builds long term relationships with his clients and helps them grow and protect their wealth in an efficient manner. He can help you identify, develop, and refine your short and long term financial goals, design a financial strategy to efficiently pursue them, and keep you accountable to those goals throughout the years.
Hunter only assists a select group of clients per year, focusing on their precise needs and goals. The relationships his clients enjoy are designed to endure for decades. He wants to help his clients create prosperity, security and financial well-being. Hunter is passionate about his client relationships and strives to build a reputation centered on honesty and integrity. His consulting approach focuses on individual attention and personalized recommendations to suit his clients’ diverse needs. His high client retention rate demonstrates the trust and success built and preserved through his committed service.
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Financial Analysis Review
- Retirement Investment Strategies
- Tax Minimization Techniques**
- Debt Management Strategies
- Student Loan Repayment Strategies
- Education Funding
- Survivor Needs Analysis
- Asset Allocation & Risk Tolerance
- Cash Flow Analysis/Budgeting
- Wealth Accumulation & Distribution Strategies
- Individual Insurance Strategies: Life, Disability, and Long Term Care
- Qualified Employer Plans: 401k's, SEP IRAs, SIMPLE IRAs
- Group Insurance: Health, Life, Business Overhead, and Disability Insurance
- Business Continuation/Exit Strategies**
- Employee Seminars
- FINRA Series 7 Registered
- FINRA Series 66 Registered
- Licensed Life, Accident and Health Insurance Agent
- Hunter has been distinguished among a select group of financial advisors worldwide by the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) as a 2019 Qualifier.
- Gold Advisor of the Year for 2019
Hunter grew up in Fleming Island, Florida. He now resides in Saint John’s County with his wife Emily and Son Lucas. Hunter enjoys being outdoors, grilling, participating in triathlons, and having get together with friends.
**Financial Advisors do not provide tax or legal advice and this should not be considered as such. Please consult a tax or legal professional for advice regarding your specific situation
Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent membership organization of life insurance and financial service professionals. Membership levels are based on commissions, premiums, or fees generated within a year from investment and insurance products. Members must apply annually and pay a fee. Members must be members in good standing of a Professional Association which has met the following criteria: in existence at least 2 years, have 100 or more members, must be a nonprofit organization, must have a code of ethics and an effective means of dealing with breaches of its code. Members must also adhere to the MDRT Code of Ethics. Working with this advisor is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.
Awards and club membership are based primarily on commissions, premiums, or fees generated from investment and insurance products and other criteria relative to leadership, achievement, and recruiting. Working with this individual or firm is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.
Hunter Kelly is a registered representative and investment advisor representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc.