Jamie VandenHeuvel is a Financial Representative and has been a provider for the Dave Ramsey show for several years before joining Securian.
Our goal is to provide families and business owners with assistance in building their financial freedom. We have skills, knowledge and experience required to help meet your financial goals. Jamie’s personal objective is to be a lifetime resource for each and every client.
- 22 Years in Finance & Insurance Industry.
- Securian Diamond New Agent of the Year.
- Securian President’s Club Qualifier.
- Financial Services Certified Professional designation – American College
- Bachelor of Science in business (Insurance)
- Registered Representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc.
- Florida Financial New Agent of the Year Award.
Individual Products and Services
- Mutual Funds
- Variable Annuities
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Education Funding Strategies
- IRA Consolidation/401(k) & 403(b) Rollovers
- Lump Sum Pension Distribution Strategies
- Asset Allocation Strategies
- Term, Whole,and Universal Life Insurance
- Married 23 years; 2 children
- Jacksonville Resident since 1996
- Creekside Christian Church - Elder, Youth Group Leader
- Financial Peace University Facilitator
- Bible Study Fellowship Discussion Group Leader
Business Products and Services
- Business Succession Strategies
- Retirement Funding Alternatives
- Executive & Employee Benefit Plans
- Tax Sheltered Annuities
- Pension Payout Alternatives
- Pension Transfer/Rollovers
- 401(k) & 403(b) Plans
904-708-5378 Cell phone
904-746-0557 Direct line
Ready to learn more about how Jamie can help you as a Financial Professional? Contact him today or fill out our contact form.
Awards and club membership are based primarily on commissions, premiums, or fees generated from investment and insurance products and other criteria relative to leadership, achievement, and recruiting. Working with this individual or firm is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.
DOFU 1762423 (06/17)