Robert Graham, Jr. RICP®
My goal is to provide customized financial strategies for building wealth and creating a retirement income. Listening to each client carefully and helping them uncover what is important to them, their business, and families is where we begin in building a long term strategy together.
- 15 Years in Financial Services
- 8 years in banking reporting and reconciliation, and project management
- Smart Vestor pro from St. Augustine to New Smyrna Beach, FL and central including DeLand, Deltona, and Debary Florida.
- Member of Million Dollar Round Table
- Securian Senate Club 2017
Robert is a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative with Securian Financial Services, Inc,
Individual Products and Services
- Advisory Accounts
- Mutual Funds
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Charitable & Estate Conversation Strategies
- Education Funding Strategies
- IRA Consolidation/401(k) & 403(b) Rollovers
- Asset Allocation Strategies
- Term, Whole, and Universal Life Insurance
- Married with a son and daughter attending school in St Johns County
- Resident of Julington Creek Plantation in St Johns, Florida
Organizations: USTA Tournament Winner, NWTF
Business Products and Services
- Business Succession Strategies
- Retirement Solutions
- Executive & Employee Benefit Plans
- Tax Sheltered Annuities
- 401(k) & 403(b) Plans
- Group Variable Universal Life Insurance
- Group Disability Insurance
Ready to learn more about how Robert can help you as a Financial Advisor? Contact him today at (904) 746-0567 or fill out our contact form.
Neither Robert Graham, Jr., nor Securian Financial Services are affiliated with Dave Ramsey Solutions. Securian Financial Services, Inc. does not endorse Dave Ramsey. Working with this individual or firm is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.
Awards and club membership are based primarily on commissions, premiums, or fees generated from investment and insurance products and other criteria relative to leadership, achievement, and recruiting. Working with this individual or firm is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investor should conduct their own evaluation.
Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent membership organization of life insurance and financial service professionals. Membership levels are based on commissions, premiums, or fees generated within a year from investment and insurance products. Members must apply annually and pay a fee. Members must be members in good standing of a Professional Association which has met the following criteria: in existence at least 2 years, have 100 or more members, must be a nonprofit organization, must have a code of ethics and an effective means of dealing with breaches of its code. Members must also adhere to the MDRT Code of Ethics. Working with this advisor is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.